soup rocks

Quite inspired by my sister writing articles on blogger.com,I too join the race and would try and write some interesting ones here.So here I go...

Friday, May 14, 2010

People I Met

MBA is over. Heading to my 2nd stint at the corporate life. And am going to talk about a few people now that I have met in this year. I wont say name, and let them burn with in.

Type 1: Committed and Basterdy.
They say they already have a girl friend/ boy friend, and advertise it to most folks on day 1. And still they want to lay their hand on the good looking girl/guy in campus. They promise a treat if the girl/guy proposed to him. Be true to at least yourself. (Proud of the girl here, she is smart, but not enough yet)

Type 2: The CV Point seekers
They just live their life for a CV point. They disgust me. I hate talking about them. People who don’t want to help their teammates, and people who have deadlines every time you setup a meeting, and people who sleep early in the night when there is work.

Type 3: The Drunken Morons
Simple, they drink and misbehave. I wish I slapped him during Prerana party. Would have done if I knew what had happened on time.

Type 4: The Geniuses
They inspire you with all the work they do. They are a class apart from it

Type 5: The Good People
You like them, their work ethics, and you become friends with them. You watch all your movies with them, eat your food with them and spend most of your time with them.

Type 6: And me
Stupid, emotional, Kaam Chor, useless guy, the SCM guy, restless guy, the soon to be bald man, the "you-need-to-get-a-girl-friend" branded guy. Oh that list is even longer, can't really recollect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home