soup rocks

Quite inspired by my sister writing articles on blogger.com,I too join the race and would try and write some interesting ones here.So here I go...

Saturday, August 08, 2009

NITIE talks...

A night above MDP's water tank

Dilip S : Dude where to keep my fags?

Moba: Keep them on the floor.

Dilp S: They will fly away.

Moba: Keep them on the floor.

Dilip S kept the Fags on the floor(the roof of the water tank) leaning against a naked wire which stopped the fags from flying with the wind.

Moba: Dilip how many companies are you sure would be coming?

Dilip S: none.

Moba: Try harder man. Guys like me don’t have a good CV. In fact have nothing on their CV.

Dilip S: what can I do man? I can at max make calls, follow up. I do all of that man. Those people are on recruiting freeze this year.

A big Silence...... Dilip, Moba, Akash and me...... all trying to listen to the voice of the wind from the lakes.......

Divya: Moba u have a girl friend?

Dilip S : Since eight years. He’s a veteran.

Moba: Divya, you still single?

Divya : yeah.

Moba: Lucky. Its all the same to have a GF or to go for an arrange marriage. Finally you need to carry on.

Dilip S : Its the same with everyone dude. Even the coolest of females are like leeches. They some time or the other definitely trouble you.

Moba: You end up spending a lot of time with them dude. You do get an emotional support. But I feel I could have had more friends.

Dilip S: I cant make friends with any of the females on campus man. Its a sin for me. Its better of being single.

Akash Tiwari: Arrange marriage is a gamble. Females are looked in for beauty,color,height and other parameters which our sexual in nature. Compatibility is what you are looking for. All other things are secondary. If my spouse watches balika wadhu I would be trapped dude. May be I would tolerate it for a month or so. What after that? One day I would definitely end up shouting.

Dilip S: It happens with GFs also. You need to take on many things.

Akash Tiwari : Its better to find out one for your self through Shaadi.com. Date her for 6 months and then take an intelligent call.

Divya: Its just that man is always one step behind. After ending Engineering you realize how best it could have been done. After entering a B school one realizes which B School he should have landed. May be even after marrying I would realize how to decide on your spouce. When it would be late!!

Everyone is silent.

Dilip S : This terries is amazing man. I can spent infinite time here...........

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Yayaver said...

good talk.. little booze would have increased the metaphors in this talk.. Cheers for your concluding speech Divya sir.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gandhe se fundee maar diye ??? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home