soup rocks

Quite inspired by my sister writing articles on blogger.com,I too join the race and would try and write some interesting ones here.So here I go...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Relations!

I've had pretty few relations with people which have been fun. But have learned a good deal in the process. Expectation has been the motivation driving all relations.

This winters I was at IIT B. There I met one of my old pals, Vijay. He had written an interesting quote on his wall(with a sketch pen I guess),"don't expect anything great from others and try to live up to others expectations". I had hardly been in his room for an hour or so and had just given a glimpse to those lines. But those lines had certain depth in it or had been charged to a certain potential that they just struck me. Being social seems to be a meer formality to live up in the society. Its pretty tough to find people in this world who have the same frequency as you have. It is a game of harmonics and overtone. Ceratin people are in phase with you while others are out of phase. Its not just a matter of finding good people although they too are few, but it's a matter of finding people who can stay with you and enjoy your company rather than just adjust with you. To understand this you must consider your self as a wave(phisics can't help it) and determine your wavelength in terms of your personality. It does help in a lot of issues away from just building relations. It makes you determine your strenghts, weaknesses and how flexible you are.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Divya Bhadani said...

who says no one is at your wavelength?

you'll surely find someone, just keep all your senses open!

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have i used the word "wavelength" previously? its Deja Vu i guess.
Smtimes most mundane things offer glimpse of evrything the world offers.Good ppl r definitely hard to come by-but one must also b ok with oders too.coz u might discover a frnd in most mundane ppl u knw

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Subin said...

Firstly correct the spelling of your title.and how to determine my wavelength? is there any formula for it? if u don't know do some googling n tell me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home